Healthcare company responsible for calling patients to remind and confirm medical appointments for preventive maintenance visit.
- To improve appointment booking success and lower the number of missed appointments.
- Low RPC contact rate. RPC could not be reached, and therefore could not confirm the information or had to change the appointment.
- This lead to higher costs for the client in the form of avoidable covered expensive emergency medical treatment. Missed appointments were significantly higher than client’s requirement.
- Analysis of contact rate data by demographic characteristics, time zones, and other factors, led to intelligence for when to attempt to call each person for highest contact rate.
- Introduce better tools for call back scheduling.
- Establish better staffing models and schedule adherence.
- Improved contact rate, exceeding appointment kept target rate.
- Significant cost savings of unnecessary covered medical expenses.