International airline, the flagship carrier for its home country, and one of the dominant airlines serving the Americas.
- To initiate work-at-home operations in response to the pandemic.
- Move from multi-channels to omni-channel to increase efficiency.
- Cost pressure from loss of revenue from Covid-mandated flight reductions.
- No work-at-home capability with current vendor.
- Service Level risk of migrating vendors during a pandemic.
- “Lift and shift” customer support to work-at-home operations in the middle of a pandemic.
- Support multiple call types and languages: customer support in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Support multiple channels: phone, social media, email & chat.
- Lines of Business: VIP Passenger Service.
- Routing of calls from all destinations flown to.
- Operate 7 days/week, 24 hrs/day.
- Successfully routed all call volumes and centralized interactions.
- Channel integration was successfully performed.
- Implemented an Intelligent IVR solution capable of taking the credit card information from the passenger without Agent interaction.